Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Know When to Call an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist in Indianapolis

When you’re looking for an eye doctor in Indianapolis, things can get quite confusing. After all, there are basically three types of eye specialists. It can be hard to tell whether you need to visit an optometrist like one from Moody Eyes, an ophthalmologist at a hospital or clinic, or an optician. You can narrow it down easily though. To start with, if you have an issue with your eyes concerning more than just your eyeglasses, you’ll want to skip the optician. Opticians are mainly trained to fit and sell eyeglasses and contact lenses. For more serious eye issues or vision problems, it’s best to consult with either an optometrist or an ophthalmologist. To make an informed choice between the two, you’ll need to know more about them.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home